By exploring and examining real-life business problems to work on and solve, you enhance your own understanding of how a business works. This programme provides a strategic perspective on business and management that helps learners develop the skills to contribute to the major business decisions organisations have to make about their future.
- Stage 1 qualification is approved and regulated by the UK government's regulator of qualifications - OfQual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)to ensure consistent course quality.
- The qualification is listed on www.OfQual.gov.uk website.
- OfQual Qualification Number: 603/2181/7
- Awarding body- OTHM, UK
- Stage 2 degree is awarded by University of Chichester, UK - a publicly funded university located in West Sussex, England. This stage is delivered by our awarding body - OTHM, UK
❯ Stage 1 leads to the award of Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (Credits - 120 UK / 60 ECTS)
Optional units (Choose any 2 units to make 120 credits)
❯ Stage 2 leads to the award of MBA Degree (Credits - 60 UK / 30 ECTS)
- Dissertation Project
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a Bachelors degree, any other equivalent qualification or 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification (evaluated on a case to case basis)
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course